10 x 1 oz Krugerrand Gold Coins

10 x 1 oz Krugerrand Gold Coins

10 x 1 oz Gold Kruggerand Coins

You will benefit from a cheaper price per coin if you purchase the coins in packs of 10 coins.

Benefits of our Krugerrand Coins
All of the Krugerrand coins that we sell are supplied by members of the LBMA. They are sold to you using live pricing so that you get a true market price. The purchase of the coins, as with all of our coins and bars, come with secure vault storage or insured delivery. We guarantee that we will buy your gold back at any time.

Krugerrand Purity
A Krugerrand coin is 1.0909 troy ounces (33093 g) in weigh, 32.6 mm in diameter and 2.74 mm in thickness. The coins are 91.67% pure or 22 karats. Each coin contains one troy ounce (31.1035g) of gold. The remaining weight of the coin is 8.33% copper which gives the coin its orange appearance.

Fineness: 916.7

Stock: In stock 

Storage: Storage and insurance option available. We provide individual customer storage boxes in our vault with Loomis International (UK) Ltd. The main vault is in London, UK but international storage is available. Click here for more information on our storage facilities. 

Delivery: 

We offer worldwide delivery options. See our delivery prices here.

View more gold coins

Start of day price:
£

Live current price:
£10,485.40  align=

Saturday, 02:04 PM GMT

Quantity: